W-2 Forms

Form W-2 reports all taxable wages you received from Kalamazoo College during the calendar year and all taxes withheld from those wages. The form serves as an annual statement that enables you to file your personal income tax return with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as well as state and local authorities.

The College provides W-2 forms to all employees by no later than January 31 of each year. Kalamazoo College employees may elect to receive their W-2 electronically or on paper. For paper W-2 forms, an accurate home address will ensure you receive in the mail no later than January 31. You should always verify your address on your check or pay advice. If it is incorrect or you have moved, make sure to update your address with Human Resources.

Sign up to receive W-2 electronically

With this option, you will be able to view and print all of your prior, current and future W-2 statements online. You will not receive a copy of your W-2 in the mail, and will continue to receive your W-2 electronically each year until you withdraw consent.

You can provide or withdraw your consent at any time on the Tax Information tab of Hornet HQ Employee Self-Service. Those interested are encouraged to do so by December 31.

If you have trouble logging into the Hornet HQ link above, please contact the Help Desk at helpdesk@kzoo.edu or 269.337.5800.

How to access your W-2 electronically

To view, print or download your W-2 from HornetHQ:

  1. Log into Hornet HQ
  2. From the main page select, Employee.
  3. From the menu on the left, select Tax Information


If you have questions about your W-2 or need a replacement copy, please contact Payroll at Payroll@kzoo.edu.