Stipend Payments

Please use the form below to request stipend payments.  Stipend payments are processed through Payroll and taxes are withheld.  Please send  your completed form to JoBeth McBride in Payroll.  If you have questions or need help with the form, please email

  • Stipend Payment Request Form (101 KB PDF Document)Use this form to request stipend payments College faculty and staff. For stipend payments to students, please use a Requisition Form.